- ZOE HELENE
- COSMIC SISTER
- MEDICINE HUNTER
- LOVE WARRIOR
- ADVOCACY WORK
- PSYCHEDELIC FEMINISM
- MINDFUL LIVING
- COMING SOON
- SUPPORT OUR WORK
ABOUT COSMIC SISTER
Cosmic Sister® is a network and venue that connects kindred-spirit women in mutually supportive ways, working collectively toward shared goals while enhancing the personal journey of each individual. Cosmic Sister promotes love, higher consciousness, abundance and creativity, and members pledge to hold each other’s best interests at heart as allies and affiliates. We want to see women shine.
WHAT WE DO
We further our mission by:
- Promoting positive voices and the work of women who are members of Cosmic Sister and/or who fit the Cosmic Sister profile.
- Creating, pitching, placing and publishing high-quality educational materials about environmental sustainability, human and animal rights, arts and archetypes, cultural preservation, plant spirit, and mind/body/spirit wellness, with preference given to women who are members of Cosmic Sister and/or who fit the Cosmic Sister profile.
- Promoting quality products and services that are sustainably produced; eco-friendly; animal-friendly; ethically produced; artisan-made, antique, or vintage; recycled or repurposed, with preference given to women, women-owned businesses, or organizations led by women (but we do not exclude men). Preference is also given to women who are members of Cosmic Sister and/or who fit the Cosmic Sister profile. When women’s work is selected to be in a showcase, they have an open invitation to join Cosmic Sister.
- Educating the public honestly about the state of wilderness, wildlife and animal rights, with preference given to promoting women's expert voices on the frontline.
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and consciousness-expanding mind/body/spirit work with sacred plants such as ayahuasca, cannabis, peyote, and psilocybin mushrooms.
- Developing an interactive collective venue/network/guide to publish educational materials that further the mission/vision (currently in development).
- We love men and boys, and we do not exclude them. From a woman’s perspective, Cosmic Sister also promotes progressive, positive new cultural ideals for men and boys, and we honor men and boys as well as members of the LGBT community who share our values and demonstrate outstanding work in support of our mission/vision. We support wellness work for all genders and sexual orientations, and we understand that we’re all in this together.
We envision a healthy, life-affirming balance of power between genders, worldwide. We envision a well world where women are fully respected globally, where their voices are heard and respected, and where a natural, healthy, life-affirming gender balance is restored. We believe that many of the world’s most critical problems are a result of a gross gender imbalance that has been sustained for thousands of years. We do not want our species to evolve in the direction we see the majority of human beings choosing, and we wish to be part of a global cultural shift that helps us evolve more rationally and with functioning minds, hearts and spirits with respect and love for other life-forms and the planet we all depend on to survive. We are passionate about helping to protect wilderness spaces and wildlife species that are currently in crisis or threatened.
By working collectively while respecting the journey of each individual, we have greater power to create a better way of life in which all parties truly thrive and to insure we leave behind a world worth inheriting.
CORE TEAM + EXPERT ADVISORY CIRCLE
CORRESPONDENTS + CREATIVE CONTRIBUTORS
Cosmic Sister's vast network of accomplished creative, communications and media professionals and experts in the fields of mind/body/spirit wellness, plant spirit medicine, ethnobotany, herbalism, anthropology, psychedelic studies, progressive integrated medicine, and psychology offers a rich, deep talent pool. We also hire qualified professionals for commissioned assignments on a per-project basis, as funding allows. Contributors are selected by our core team and advisory board or nominated by other members. If you would like to contribute, please reach out.
A Cosmic Sister is a woman who is kind and intelligent, creative and accomplished, is interested in being the best person she can be and is interested in supporting others to do the same. A Cosmic Sister is interested in contributing in some way to positive change in the world. Cosmic Sisters hold each other’s best interests at heart. They’re givers and growers.
Our membership includes leaders, environmentalists, ecopreneurs, experts, animal rights advocates, humanitarians, artists and cultural creatives, scientists and technologists, health and wellness professionals, women in media, writers, artists, dancers, musicians, photographers, midwives, herbalists, farmers, foodies, educators, caregivers, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, and more. Any woman can subscribe and join Cosmic Sister on social media (see below).
FRIENDS & ALLIES
Businesses, brands, organizations in support of Cosmic Sister. Contact friends (at) cosmicsister.com for more information.
Advocacy work is a core part of Cosmic Sister. We have several key advocacy projects in place, including the Cosmic Sister , , , and educational initiatives, and the . Cosmic Sister also supports the . Visit our page to learn more.
SOCIAL MEDIA #CosmicSister
COSMIC SISTER CODE OF CONDUCT
We love comments and appreciate the time our readers spend sharing ideas and giving feedback. Thank you to everyone who engages in lively, civil conversation at Cosmic Sister.
Cosmic Sister is a safe, welcoming space for all people to freely share ideas and inspiration. We welcome healthy debate, but we want all conversations and comments to be as useful as possible to all readers.